NewestBingoSites.co.uk are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
NewestBingoSites.co.uk may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer, your visits and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, the length of visit and number of page views.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including our newsletter).
- Information that you provide to NewestBingoSites.co.uk for the purpose of subscribing to our website services like email notifications and newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small computer file that asks permission to be placed on your computer. Once you agree, the cookie is added, and helps to monitor and analyse web traffic or it lets you know when you have visited a particular website.
Cookies are useful tools for both the owners of websites and also its visitors, as they allow NewestBingoSites.co.uk to treat you and react to you as an individual. The Cookie can change its behaviour to meet your needs and preferences by retaining information about your preferences.
NewestBingoSites.co.uk uses these cookies to record web traffic to identify which pages are popular and how they are being used. Cookies assist us to analyse data about web traffic and improve the usability of our website, allowing us to improve continually and tailor it to your needs.
NewestBingoSites.co.uk only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes, after which the data is deleted in its entirety from the system. A cookie doesn’t give us access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can decide to accept or decline cookie requests manually. Most internet browsers accept cookies by default, but you can modify your browser setting to decline them if you would prefer. However, this may prevent you from making the most of the NewestBingoSites.co.uk website and all that it has to offer.
Using your personal data
NewestBingoSites.co.uk may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on NewestBingoSites.co.uk.
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
NewestBingoSites.co.uk will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Security of your personal data
NewestBingoSites.co.uk will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.